Skunkworx Packaging Vacuum Bags
Skunkworx Packaging's bags are Made in the USA from FDA food‐contact approved materials, and are completely BPA free.
These vacuum bags were developed specifically to be used with home vacuum machines that cannot function with a flat “industrial grade” vacuum bag. The textured side has a deep diamond embossing and the film’s extensibility (ability to stretch) allows it to conform to unique product geometry for a tight vacuum. The nontextured side is made with a very strong material designed for tough food and industrial applications. Its high nylon content enables it to be used in critical vacuum applications that require strength and impact resistance. The flat side of the bag does not stretch due to the orientation of the layers during the laminating process. Low oxygen transfer rate, high impact resistance, and its low cost make it popular with meat, fish, cheese, nuts, dried fruit, jerky, and many other applications. It can also be used in boilable applications to 30 minutes of exposure.
Remember, if it's not Skunkworx, it stinks!
• Dimensions: Available in 11”x24” & 15”x20” sizes
• Thickness: Clear is 3 mil, Textured is 3.5mil, Black is 4 mil
• Weight: 11”x24” is XX.Xg, 15”x24” is XX.Xg
• Oxygen Transmission Rate (OTR): Clear is 3.65, Black is 4.8, Textured is 6.25cc/100sqin/24 hours
• Water Vapor Transmission Rate (WVTR): Clear is 0.5, Textured is 0.69, Black is 0.8g/100sqin/24 hours
Skunkworx is owned and operated by a Packaging Engineer with degrees in Packaging Science and Business plus 23 years’ experience in the food, pharma, personal care and nutraceutical industries.