Skunkworx Packaging ‐ Clear Reinforced Greenhouse Plastic Sheeting
Skunkworx Packaging's plastic sheeting is Made in the USA!
These heavy‐duty scrim‐reinforced rolls are made from two sheets of high strength virgin polyethylene film laminated together with a third layer of molten polyethylene. This reinforcement between these plies greatly enhances tearresistance and increases service life. The reinforcement responds to tears immediately by surrounding and stopping the tear. The two outer layers contain high concentrations of UV inhibitors and thermal stabilizers to assure added outdoor life up to approximately one year.
Remember, if it's not Skunkworx, it stinks!
• Thickness: 10mil
• Light Transmission: 84.7% (ASTM D1003‐13 Procedure A)
• Diffused Light: 42.8% (ASTM D1003‐13 Procedure A)
• 1” Tensile Strength: 60 lbf/in (ASTM D7003)
• Elongation at Film Break: 500% (ASTM D7003)
• Moisture Vapor Transmission Rate (MVTR): 0.215g/m2.day (ASTM E96 Procedure B)
• Temperature range: ‐100 °F to 400 °F / ‐73 °C to 204 °C
Skunkworx is owned and operated by a Packaging Engineer with degrees in Packaging Science and Business plus 23 years’ experience in the food, pharma, personal care and nutraceutical industries.